Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,472   Posts: 1,570,957   Online: 721

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

What enlargers can be turned into repro stand easily

Hello everybody,

I´m looking for an enlarger (bw only would do) that can be turned into a repro stand easily, with a heavy sturdy column that gives least vibration.

As I want to buy it used it would be very helpful if you could quote accurate type designations of enlargers you know that will do this job, discontinued models are welcome as well.

Brand names that are commonly for sale around my place are Kaiser, Dunco, Durst.

Thanks in advance for your appreciated answers.

Best wishes,
    Mark

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I guess it depends on what type of camera you wish to have. For 35mm, I have an extra Omega B22 chassis. Omega makes a T-mount plate that goes in place of the lamp housing and will accept any 35mm SLR with the right adapter.

I could be wrong, but I think Omega may have also made parts to turn a D series into a 4x5 camera. Anybody else know more about this?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have an old Durst Laborator 54 which can also be used as a copy camera. It has a rotatable mirror to view the image on a ground glass in the film holder for focussing. Very easy to use.
    Richard

Why are there no speaker jacks on a stereo camera?

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi,
    and thanks for your replies so far.

Sorry, I´ve forgotten to say that I plan to use the copy stand for macro shots with a 35mm SLR.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Leitz Valoy. Mine came with an arm and camera mount to attach to the column.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The heads on most Dursts (the small ones, at least) are held on by a 3/8 in tripod screw.
    My copy stand is a Durst M600 with a Bogen ball head in place of the enlarger head.
    I'd post a picture, but the batteries just died in the d*gi

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Kaiser enlargers are all modular and the company sells all the necessary accessories from simple camera mounts to full blown copy stands with servo control and different light heads
    aristotelis grammatikakis
    www.arigram.gr
    Real photographs, created in camera, 100% organic,
    no digital additives and shit

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I believe I used a Solar enlarger with no modification as a copy stand long ago. My DeJur would be easy to adapt as a copy stand.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The old Kodak Precision enlargers were made to use as a copy stand. The head is held by what would be your tripod screw. Remove the head, attach the camera.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    The LPL C7700, which I think is called a Saunders C6700 (or something similar) in the US, has an optional accessory which converts it to a copy stand. I've used it and it was excellent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin