Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,894   Online: 974

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Large Format
    In regards to black and white work; I gain complete control. Also cost savings when compared to having a local lab 'custom print' something for you.
    I think it's fun too, working in a comfortable darkroom can be very relaxing.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I prefer my home over handing to a lab because I feel a sense of accomplishment in doing so. Creative control is a worthwhile benefit as well. Plus, it's pretty convenient and the lab technician (you) always does what you want him to do and on your schedule.
    "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Miller View Post
    At home you can print for results that please you, as opposed to relying on someone else's interpretation.
    ditto. It may be that many here are better than those that can be found in their local lab.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin