Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,484   Posts: 1,644,533   Online: 1093

Shooter
    35mm

Question about Fujimoto

Hi all. I have a Fujimoto VR70 enlarger, which I'm hoping to use for making prints with VC black & white paper. Unfortunately one of the dichroic filters - the magenta - has had part of the coating wiped off. Because of this, and a general concern about whether I'll be able to get parts for the Fujimoto, I'm wondering if anyone knows whether there is a source for parts/service for Fujimoto enlargers? Googling tells me very little about them and I can only assume the company is dead, but I'm hoping someone still has access to parts or knows how to perform service. In the UK would be preferable though obviously if I have to go elsewhere I will.

Thanks in advance.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    I had the same enlarger, and 2 years ago managed to get spare parts from them directly. It was fast and very reasonably priced. Unfortunately, I don't have theire-mail address anymore. I do not know whether the company is still alive..

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for your reply Mark. Fujimoto do have a website, but there's not much on it... click on 'Englargers' and it says "coming soon"... their only contact details seem to be the Japansese ones... I guess I'll try sending them an email.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Yes, I remember. I just sent them an e-mail, and had a quick reply.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin