Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,770   Posts: 1,516,518   Online: 780

Shooter
    35mm

Darkroom Equipment-Repair and Sale

This is an unsolicited testimonial for KHB Photografix, a firm that specializes in repair and sale of traditional darkroom equipment. Web : www.khbphotografix.com

The power supply for my Saunders/LPL 4550 failed and while browsing eBay I stumbled on this web site. Much to my delight, they are located on the border of Toronto where I live. They not only repaired my power supply but during our discussions, they offered some other helpful tips as well. Their facilities are well organized, and because of the shrinking use of darkroom equipment, they are very busy supplying an international market.

If you have a need, try them.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    They are also an excellent source of enlarger lamps...EC

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yeah, I've gotten Omega parts from them too.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I also have dropped in to KHB; good knowledge and service. Ask for a tour of their Omega "museum" and, if you're lucky you might get to see their back room... more enlargers than you could imagine hanging from the rafters.
    Michael Robert Taylor
    Ottawa

I wish I'D said that.... Bartlett

http://www.apug.org/gallery1/browsei...imageuser=7358

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin