Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,419   Online: 787

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    Absolutely, i'm sure that Harry could help me out. There is actually a magazine article (someone on APUG had pointed me to it) that describes how to restore an Omega D-II enlarger specifically. $25 worth of bearings, bushings and vinyl tubing from Mcmaster Carr and it would be like new (or better).

I guess I like shiny new things plus, after handling/fondling a s-45.. oh man they are so nice.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Photo Techniques.

I have that issue (bearings for enlarger)...just bought it for the VC paper curves article.

If you need to know what issue it is, I can get back here with the info.
    Murray

Shooter
    Large Format
    That's very kind of you, i've actually since purchased the issue. I just couldn't remember the name of the magazine. Great article if you're looking to rehab a D-II.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjixxxy View Post
    Yeah, if they don't show, don't worry. However, when you start seeing futuristic lazer war in the sky of your photo like this . . .

. . . then it is time to find replacements.
    That's actually kind of neat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin