Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,900   Posts: 1,584,407   Online: 726

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Aislabie View Post
    Thanks Pentaxuser
    I have had a look and am tempted
    There are a few days to go on this one so I will have a think about it.
    At 95+8 postage he is hardly giving it away - its about 2/3rd the price of a new one.
    On the other hand its hardly going to wear out either.
    Martin
    Martin I am a relative newcomer to e-bay but my take is that most of the "buy it now" prices there reflect the market value so I suspect that £95 is there or thereabouts. I think the price you quoted was £137 plus vat which is about £160 for a new one so there's a saving of about £65 albeit for a secondhand one. I imagine that grain focusers don't suffer from much if any wear and tear.

Of course if he has the price wrong, no-one buys and he may re-list at a lower one. Depends on how long you can do without one.

Best of luck in your quest

pentaxuser

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Pentaxuser, I think I might just sit and watch this one.
    Thanks for the find.
    I have had little sucess in finding anything worth a second look in E-Bay
    I am sorely tempted to share some of my hard earned cash with Robert White for a new one
    As Trevor Crone points out a few notes back, he would advise buying the 2000 unit and it will last a life time.
    You remeber th equality long after you have forgotten the price...
    Or something like that
    Thanks

Martin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin