Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,208   Posts: 1,531,925   Online: 1087

Hello, list!

I am looking for a decent 4x5' enalrger. Today I ran across a DeVere 504 with a Cathomag Head (incl. one spare bulb). I can get it for less than 1000US, which seems like a fair price.

Is there an issue to consider regarding the cold-light bulbs... is it difficult getting new ones?
    Henning Jansen
    Stavanger - Norway

Images
    Are you working with color or black and white? I am not familiar with that enlarger, but $1000 US sounds really expensive for an enlarger.
    hi!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    DeVere makes pretty high-end stuff, so I'm not too surprised by the price, but there are less expensive alternatives. I think you should check with DeVere to see if they are supplying bulbs, or if it's one of the many cold light products that is really made by Aristo, in which case they could supply the bulb.

Checkout www.odyssey-sales.co.uk for Devere info.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin