Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,431   Online: 797

Shooter
    4x5 Format

EBECO Marc I Solid State Color Analyzer

Anyone ever heard of one of these? An old professor gave it to me. He says he was the best color analyzer you could buy back when he bought it in the 70s (said it was better than Beseler's). The old thing powers up and response to my dichro head pretty good. Any idea on the value? I'm a B&W-only person, so I'll probably list it in classifieds.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Hey Mike,
    I don't know about your analyzer, but I had a beseler that i couldn't give away. nobody wanted it.
    good luck
    erik

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Is there no way you can use it as an enlarging exposure meter for B&W work? I'll be there is. Play with it and see what you can do.
    Frank Schifano

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by fschifano View Post
    Is there no way you can use it as an enlarging exposure meter for B&W work? I'll be there is. Play with it and see what you can do.
    Yes, it will work quite fine as an exposure meter for B&W. Its just not my cup of tea. I prefer test strips ;-)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin