Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,932   Posts: 1,522,193   Online: 1093

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge Oliveira
    Thanks, Frank

Maybe I can place the filters between lamp and condenser? That would be easy, but then there is lamp's heath.

Jorge O
    On my Omega enlarger the the filter drawer is between the condensors and the lamp.

Images
    Even my old Krokus has the filter drawer beetween lamp and condenser. Heath does not seems to be a issue, at least with the Ilford filters I use and a small power lamp (75 w).

Ciao,
    Marcello

Shooter
    Multi Format
    On my Omega enlarger the the filter drawer is between the condensors and the lamp.

this is proably the D2 V. which makes using cc filters easy. the cold light i use places the lamp directily on top of the neg. making filter placement a problem.
    i dont think heat is an issue as long as the exposures are not too long and there is some air between the lamp and filter.
    cr frank

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin