Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,961   Posts: 1,558,292   Online: 960

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by BWGirl View Post
    This is exactly the same situation I had! I got a second lens board and life was considerably easier! Then, I found a second enlarger, just like the first, and life was a dream!
    Wish I had room for a second enlarger! I would love to be able to just set them up and not have to change anything out. But, I am working in a VERY small area.

df cardwell and ricksplace... you are talking to a girl who couldn't even figure out how to change the lens board in the enlarger -- and I HAD the manual and still couldn't figure it out. I think making my own lens board is way over my head. And I don't even know what "lapping compound" is. Maybe someday I'll come back to this thread when I know the enlarger better. In a way, spending the entire night taking that thing apart and messing around with that spring taught me a lot about the equipment, so it wasn't really a waste of time after all.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    "...so it wasn't really a waste of time after all"

NEVER a waste of time. Make pictures, have fun, repeat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin