Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,721   Posts: 1,514,944   Online: 1099

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Durst CLS 450 Laborator 1000--stuff

Ok here it goes==

Durst ClS 450 with a Laborator 1000 not a scratch on it given to me--came with a Setopla 2839 recessed lens board, a 50mm lens, a taunoneg carrier, a taunomask 35mm and last but not least a taunobox 35mm...

....so here I am with a tank of an enlarger that I know is in great mechanical and cosmetic condition, but not to sure of the electrical.

Electrical? you ask...yes that was the first hurdle no power supply...crazy Italian connectors and 24v converter box...wow!!--well 6 weeks go by of searching evilbay, google, searching old posts...and finally a breakthrough a power supply that did not sell on ebay(old post, completed listings search)Great 1 email 50$ and 10 days later I have a power supply...lucky me the seller had and sent two, so now there is a spare.

In my quest I found that there were different light mixing boxes needed for different formats...more news to me as the 45mxt in school I used just required a lens and carrier change. Off we go again...

.....found a taunobox 35, 66, and 69 in Germany, a Taunobox 69 in Canada, and I am currently trying to finish a deal with an Italian for the 450n--most expensive of course.

Up to this point I am 9 months into this deal and I have decided its all or nothing..yes I know there are make not buy alternatives, but I want to find all Durst originals---A nastalgia thing..

So Other than Glenview---great guy and all but I haven't won the lottery yet ---and stonemills who has no durst inventory except some very expensive photocopies---does anyone know where I can get a lead on these remaining items.

Taunoneg
    Otopfe carriers all formats
    Taunomasks all formats except 35mm
    EPOI ST 450 Stabilizer Timer
    Replacement glass for the tauneg and the upper element for the light mixing box<---part names I haven't been able to determine yet)
    and (2) Lapla 39 lensboards

I know someone out there has got a few of theses items hiding in a darkroom drawer....so can we help a guy out?

best regards

Robert

Moral of the story goes--no such thing as a free puppy...........................................ch eer
    Last edited by rcovingt; 05-27-2008 at 01:55 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Robert,

> Taunoneg

better search for TAUNEG which should give more hits.

> Otopfe carriers all formats

The OTOPFEs are masks for the carriers OTONEG (for use with condensors) or TAUNEG (for use with diffuse lightsources).

> Taunomasks all formats except 35mm

Those masks are the OTOPFEs. "Taunomask" is new to me...

> EPOI ST 450 Stabilizer Timer

That is the EST450 aka COLISTA 450. It is not a timer, just a power-supply.

> Replacement glass for the tauneg

OTOGLAS, I use glass from focal point

> and the upper element for the light mixing box

Not available as a single part and not needed for and build into every mixing box. If a box doesn't have it, doesn't mean it is missing.

<---part names I haven't been able to determine yet)

Send me a PN and I can send you an accessory list. It is in german but the connection between pictures and part names should be universally comprehensible.

It took me some time to complete a setup but with a bit of patience everything will show up eventually. As I said on photo.net, hardest thing was to find a Taunobox 450N which fits my budget.

best

Stefan

Shooter
    Med. Format RF

Taunonegs

Robert
    There appears to a complete set of Taunoneg masks on EBay UK as at today they have 6 days to go
    Regards
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by rcovingt View Post
    Ok here it goes==

Durst ClS 450 with a Laborator 1000 not a scratch on it given to me--came with a Setopla 2839 recessed lens board, a 50mm lens, a taunoneg carrier, a taunomask 35mm and last but not least a taunobox 35mm...

....so here I am with a tank of an enlarger that I know is in great mechanical and cosmetic condition, but not to sure of the electrical.

Electrical? you ask...yes that was the first hurdle no power supply...crazy Italian connectors and 24v converter box...wow!!--well 6 weeks go by of searching evilbay, google, searching old posts...and finally a breakthrough a power supply that did not sell on ebay(old post, completed listings search)Great 1 email 50$ and 10 days later I have a power supply...lucky me the seller had and sent two, so now there is a spare.

In my quest I found that there were different light mixing boxes needed for different formats...more news to me as the 45mxt in school I used just required a lens and carrier change. Off we go again...

.....found a taunobox 35, 66, and 69 in Germany, a Taunobox 69 in Canada, and I am currently trying to finish a deal with an Italian for the 450n--most expensive of course.

Up to this point I am 9 months into this deal and I have decided its all or nothing..yes I know there are make not buy alternatives, but I want to find all Durst originals---A nastalgia thing..

So Other than Glenview---great guy and all but I haven't won the lottery yet ---and stonemills who has no durst inventory except some very expensive photocopies---does anyone know where I can get a lead on these remaining items.

Taunoneg
    Otopfe carriers all formats
    Taunomasks all formats except 35mm
    EPOI ST 450 Stabilizer Timer
    Replacement glass for the tauneg and the upper element for the light mixing box<---part names I haven't been able to determine yet)
    and (2) Lapla 39 lensboards

I know someone out there has got a few of theses items hiding in a darkroom drawer....so can we help a guy out?

best regards

Robert

Moral of the story goes--no such thing as a free puppy...........................................ch eer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You can try Mr. Jensen at Durst-Pro Optical in Oregon. Some seem to find him a little difficult to deal with, but he was very helpful to me in finding a part for my Durst L1000.
    The phone number is 1 800 675 1493, and I believe he has a website as well - if so, I'm sure google will find it.
    If I had been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better arrangement of the Universe.
    Alfonso the Wise, 1221-1284

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin