Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,958   Posts: 1,523,009   Online: 1222

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I was looking at some random photography websites when I found one selling prints with this description: "All prints are hand made to order as digital inkjet prints."

I was wondering which hand is being used and to what purpose? One hand to push the print key and one to pull the hand made print from the printer?

Shooter
    35mm
    And a third one to collect the money...

Sort of like home made food from your local restuarant.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    Sort of like home made food from your local restuarant.
    I don't trust that stuff, it's full of ingredients.

By the way, I've got a few packs of dehydrated water if anyone's interested...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I could use some of that dehydrated water because those 1 gallon jugs really take up too much space in the refridgerator.
    RL Foley

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I can sell you a tap (faucet) if you like; they take up a lot less 'fridge space...

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Images
    Hand made digital must mean they draw the ones and zeros themselves.
    "Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do!"-Bender Bending Rodriguez

Don't take the water out of the fridge. It was the only thing keeping things cold last thursday night-))

Now probably I am getting beyond gross here, but maybe they mean that while their thumbs are up their asses, they "made" them; their thumbs that is, y'know with sexual connotations. Ewwww! Okay well that would be "made hand" not handmade. I bet they are just trying to give a trusting feel to their technology.
    Embrace **it! **it. . .just another name for fertilizer. . . Grow baby Grow!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Just when you think digiheads can't cross anymore lines, they come up with something else. Maybe the guy is holding the ink cartridges in his hands and blowing the ink out with a straw onto the paper? An assistant can slide the paper back and forth for him.

(forum moderator) Jorge, does this comment top the 'digital platinum print' comment? lol!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin