Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,664   Posts: 1,481,678   Online: 770

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Lindan View Post
    "When mixing apples and oranges be sure to add a beer."
    I'll drink to that.
    Last year when I went for a physical exam, I was having quite a bit of trouble with allergies that particular day.

My doctor, Lord love him, is a Chinese fellow - extremely thorough. Not really adept at American humor, he loves it when caught off guard with a wisecrack.

He made the mistake of asking "what I think wrong with me" and after a short hesitation I told him I had too much blood in my alcohol system. He laid his head down on the desk and laughed for about 2 minutes without a stop.

At that time, I hadn't had anything alcoholic to drink in over ten years.

By the way, Nicholas - I have and use regularly a little gadget that works in a manner similar to your instructions made by Sinar years ago - a bellows extension gage.
    Last edited by Frank Szabo; 08-22-2008 at 01:12 PM. Click to view previous post history.

"Beer is proof that God wants us to be happy."

Benjamin Franklin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin