Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,986   Posts: 1,524,006   Online: 868

I was just reading the masking thread and thought that you might all want to know about this alternative. I felt that it warranted a new thread as it was a different system. I have used it now for about six months and am very happy with the system. My masking skills need a considerable amount of improvement but the hardware works very, very well especially with the registration carrier.

http://www.largeformatphotography.info/unsharp/

Kind Regards, :roll:

Shooter
    Large Format
    Good article Gray. I know that Durst USA is also selling registration punches which are similar to the Condit punches of old.

Allistair seems to have filled the void left by Condit pretty well.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Very informative and complete article, Grey. I have seen mention made of this system in several publications but had not seen the componants displayed as well as you have them here. I agree with Jorge that this is appears to be a good system for masking. Thanks for sharing this.

Grey,
    Thanks so much for posting, your article cleared up a lot of questions I had about the process.... much appreciated!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin