Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,702   Posts: 1,482,661   Online: 647

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Shooter
    Large Format
    I found one... and could install it! Thanks a lot.
    I have another question: the two fans work in different directions, i. e. one "sucks" and the other one "blows". Is that normal? On my 405 they both "suck".
    Philippe Grunchec

"The fundamental problem any artist faces in regard to craft is that it must be largely ignored" Richard Benson.

http://philippe.grunchec-photographe.over-blog.com/

Shooter
    Medium Format

Wow, just learn about site. Devere 507 enlgarger.

I hope admin does not remove this post. I am not trying to advertise.
    I learned from this site there are still individuals using Devere 507 enlargers.
    Quick background-
    I used to own a commercial lab. I have had much of my equipment in storage for some time now.

This last month, I have been cleaning out my storage unit. Meaning cleaning out, taking to scrap metal. I did not realize traditional was stilling being done. What kills me is at the time I purchase much of the equipment new--Poli Printer- $150,000.00 , Devere 507- $5000.00, 5-S-$10,000, etc.

Last week, I took two Devere 507 to the scrap yard. It a shame, I would have given them to anyone as long as they were planning to use it.

Anyway, I have one Devere 507 left, plus other lab equipment.
    I don't think this board will allow me to sell, or even post it to give it away.

Can someone tell me what would be the best way to find a home for some of this stuff? ebay? Some classifies?

It just kills me when I see the claws of death pick these machine up. Anyway, any suggestion would be great.
    Thanks
    Chuck

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    There is a classified for sale or free section here. Look at the options at the top of the forum page. Someone here would love to have it. Personally, I just want a negative carrier for the 8x10 model.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

Shooter
    35mm
    Hello Emmalberto
    If you are interested I have a complete de Vere enlarger 507 for sale withe dicgroïc head also to be used for multigrade, several lenses a Peak loup timer etc I live near eindhoven NL
    gretings Daki

Shooter
    35mm
    Ceodhp, I think the original post was from 2008!!

I've been looking for a 504 for a while, but the cost is too much really (now using a 203) not to mention probably needing to raise the ceiling in my darkroom!!

You could try the classifieds here, or maybe even Marktplaats?

Good luck

Shooter
    4x5 Format

devere 504 varicon enlarger b/w for sale with many trimmings in excellent condition.

HELLO MATE I HAVE A DE VERE 504 VARICON ENLARGER FOR SALE IM IN YORKSHIRE UK. MY EMAIL ADRESS IS ryanhunt1801@hotmail.co.uk mob:07742330108. thanx ryan
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmalberto View Post
    I am looking for a second hand DEVERE 504 or 507 enlarger with floor plan, is any body aware of someone selling one of them in good conditions in Europe?
    Is anybody willing to share his/her experiences with it in B&W printing?

Thanks and best regards
    emmalberto

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by 1986ryanhunt View Post
    HELLO MATE I HAVE A DE VERE 504 VARICON ENLARGER FOR SALE IM IN YORKSHIRE UK. MY EMAIL ADRESS IS ryanhunt1801@hotmail.co.uk mob:07742330108. thanx ryan
    If you look at the top left of the original post you can see the date...2008.

Shooter
    35mm
    From my professional lab I still own a de Vere 507 with lenses from 50mm to 210mm
    One af the last ( but the most recent version ) please contact me if you are interested
    dhp-fotografie@xs4all.nl

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin