Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,873   Posts: 1,583,542   Online: 892

In a little city near from Valencia in Spain
    Shooter
    Medium Format

Who have instruction Durst Modular 70 micro memory?

Hello I'm buy a second (or third) hand, enlarging Durst modular 70 micro memory, but not have the instruction manual, have to many buttons and some have two functions, somebody can help me I need the manual intructions, I pay the post if is by post( I'm in Spain) or if have in pdf my email is ea5df @ ono.com

Thanks for all.

Toni Andres

Shooter
    35mm
    Welcome to APUG. I know that this post has been here for quite a long time. I am not an owner of this enlarger. I believe that it is a very fine enlarger. I am unable to fill your request.

If you are willing to spend some money on a manual, then do a google search for Durst manuals. I believe that there is a group called if I recall correctly Old Timers Camera Club. They sell photo copies of quite a few different manuals including Durst equipment. Good luck.
    Claire (Ms Anne Thrope is in the darkroom)

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi

I think I might have this, I will look and let you know. (From memory though Durst Instructions are not always very easy to understand).

Ritchie

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a manual for the M70, but I can't find any mention of a "micro memory" in it
    If you would like a copy of the manual I have, drop me a PM and I'll ping a copy over.

You might try the Durst website - that's where I got my M70 manual from.
    I think it was €23 or thereabouts.
    Lens caps and cable releases can become invisible at will. :D

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Check the Stonemills website - he had the best selection of Durst operating and service manuals that i have found. There is an instruction manual 70 micro that you are looking for - cost is posted as $20

http://www.stonemills.net/inventory.html

Gord

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni Andres View Post
    Hello I'm buy a second (or third) hand, enlarging Durst modular 70 micro memory, but not have the instruction manual, have to many buttons and some have two functions, somebody can help me I need the manual intructions, I pay the post if is by post( I'm in Spain) or if have in pdf my email is ea5df @ ono.com

Thanks for all.

Toni Andres
    I have a copy of the manual which I scanned to a pdf file.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin