Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,559   Posts: 1,545,252   Online: 872

Shooter
    4x5 Format

analyser pro and VC cold light head

hi
    let re ask this question as i got no replys is there anyone useing the analyser pro ansd a VC cold light head with ilford multigrade iv fiber paper that could supply me with some setting for the pro i just got a used one but it had no calibration strips with it an i would like to try it out befor i buy a new cal kit from rh designs.
    thanks
    mitch brown

RJS

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I am using exactly the combination you are. I'll be glad to help any way I can, but I'm not sure I know what you mean by 'calibration strips'. I think the manual for the timer describes "customizing" the timer for all kinds of paper, with the settings RH Designs have found. On their web site they have a place for people to enter the values they have found for their particular setup. I feel sure Richard at RH Designs would be happy to send you a manual if you don't have and it isn't on their web site. I am using an Aristo cold with their V54 tube - it is extremely fast and, I believe a bit easier to work with than the older one which requires, I believe, additional yellow filtration. If you go to the Aristo site they have, or had the last time I looked, an article about filtration using the older tube. Take a look.

If you further questions I can help with please don't hesitate to e-mail me at rjs91941@yahoo.com. I have trouble sometimes with the apug pm and don't always look at it anyway. By the way, where are you located?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin