Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,227   Posts: 1,532,688   Online: 837

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Ilya, check with APUG member and sponsor Bob Carnie at Elevator Professional Lab.
    Semper Fi & God Bless America
    My Photography Blog

Shooter
    35mm
    The only way I have done that was to put the negs all in the double-glass 10x8 neg carrier and then do a normal projection print on to the paper. This was a surprisingly common request when I worked in a darkroom professionally. Alternatively, scan a 10x8 contact sheet and send it off to a digital printer ? But the quality would probably suck doing that of course. Best to do it the 'right' way.

tac

Shooter
    Medium Format
    First, tell the client how much it'll cost them , and see if they still need it.

If they do, make high-quality 4x5 or 5x7 prints of all the negatives, tape them down squarely, in order, to a big enough piece of poster board (black), and light them evenly, photograph them with Delta 100 in the largest format you can print, and make a 16x20 print of the resulting negative.
    This lets you dodge and burn individual frames.

When I had clients that wanted both prints and slides, I shot color neg, made 8x10's and photographed them with 100 ISO chrome film. Ta-Da! slides and film.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin