Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,943   Posts: 1,557,671   Online: 1197

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

there are 10 army surplus durst m70s being sold on ebay right now. they look like they're in good condition.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Durst-Modular-70...QQcmdZViewItem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes that's exactly what I'm talking about.
    I had to buy a 2nd one, but once purchased, removed the blades carefully and it fits my 6x9 negs perfectly!
    Now I can print all of my film cameras (until I finally get a lovely 5x4 that is )

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilk View Post
    LPL 6700 highly recommended (i think they must be called something else in every country they're distributed in).
    Highly recommended by me too.

Mine is labelled LPL/Saunders 6700. I just wish it would do 6x9 from my Zeiss folder.

I made my own negative holders for mine and I think I could just about go to 6x8.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    35mm
    Oz, thanks a million! Steve, thank you, too.

I knew the 6700 was a great tool--apparently, I had no idea how great.

Hey, Vilk--on to 6x9!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey Steve.
    If you can dismantle the 6x7 universal carrier (take off the blades) you've got yourself a 6x9 carrier! That's what I did to print from my Junior 6x9 folder - works a treat!!

Nanette

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin