Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,972   Posts: 1,558,698   Online: 839

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Help with ID'ing a lensboard and a couple of lenses

A colleague of mine has a couple of Wray lenses in lensboards I've not seen before. Can anyone help as to what these lensboards fit, and perhaps a clue as to what the lenses might have been used for?

The 4" Supar lens looks like an enlarger lens, and has an iris, but the 184mm Lustrar doesn't, so I guess it's a process lens?
    Both have bigger threads than the usual M39 on enlargers.

Any help would be appreciated
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _MG_2617web.jpg   _MG_2619web.jpg   _MG_2623web.jpg   _MG_2626web.jpg   _MG_2629web.jpg  

Lens caps and cable releases can become invisible at will. :D

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Enlarging lenses for shure, but for what enlarger ???
    Sorry !

Peter

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    They could be off a print head from a commercial lab, so not a conventional enlarger. Think Kenprint or similar, despite the "Ken" they were actually made by Ilford

Come to think of it here's the prints off those "Digital" negative you made with that Nikon tank on the last Ilford factory tour

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the suggestions.

Ian; You insult me sir! It was a film body made by Canon You'll start a war with comments like d*****l Nikon
    I reckon I'll get a 20x24 ULF for next time. There wouldn't be any debate about what I was shooting with that!
    Lens caps and cable releases can become invisible at will. :D

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin