Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,338   Posts: 1,537,730   Online: 844

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    the villages .centralflorida,USA and Germany
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    yes, i have a set of nikkor enlarging lenses with 50,63,80and 150mm focal length,hand have moved them between enlarger,which would accept 39mm thread beforeas long as you have the right focal length for the negative format, and as long as you have a lens with the proper thread for your enlarger, lenses are fully exchangable between enlarger, similar to large-format cameras and their lenses.
    Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht
    www.darkroomagic.comrorrlambrec@ymail.com[/URL]
    www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thomas, the old 150 EL-Nikkor with the 53mm thread uses a flange instead of a locking ring. If you get an old timer at Nikon parts you can get the correct flange. By the way, I use mine for 5x7, something the newer ones won't do.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by outwest View Post
    Thomas, the old 150 EL-Nikkor with the 53mm thread uses a flange instead of a locking ring. If you get an old timer at Nikon parts you can get the correct flange. By the way, I use mine for 5x7, something the newer ones won't do.
    Yeah, my lens doesn't have the ring, so something else must be worked out. I'll look around to see what I can find. Thanks for the info regarding 5x7. That's good to know if I ever get an enlarger for the full format.
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin