Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,502   Posts: 1,543,417   Online: 808

Shooter
    35mm

LPL c7700 enlarger-Problems with focus

Hi there,

I've been working on setting my own darkroom at home with my LPLc7700. I've been working with this model for some time somewhere else, where it was all set. Now I wanted to make my first print and to my frustration, discovered that I cannot focus the film at all. Only when the enlarger head is completely down i get a sharp image just slightly bigger than the actual negative. When I pull the head up and the extendable part completely folded the image starts again to get sharper but never completely focused. Is there any kind of calibration to be done before starting? Can anyone give me a hand here please?

Thank you!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What size film, what focal length lens?
    If the lensboard looks like this, http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...Lensboard.html
    It should be reversable, try remounting the lens so that it is inside the cup.

Shooter
    35mm
    Well, I just tried and it works perfect now! Thanks a lot bdial! )

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin