Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,503   Posts: 1,543,423   Online: 880

Hi,

has anyone used a rodagon 80mm f5.6 enlarging lens... I've got the oppprtunity to buy one cheap but haven't heard of a f5.6, only a f4..just wondering if there is any difference between the 2...............

ta ade

Shooter
    Large Format
    I have a 80 mm 5.6 Rodagon that I bought back in the 80's. I haven't used it in a number of years. The lens performed as well as a Schneider Companon that I also have. I used my Rodagon for both color and black and white.

ta for the answer, I'm assuming it would fit my Durst M370 BW ???????

thanks ade

Shooter
    Large Format
    I am not sure what your lens board is designed to accept on your model Durst enlarger. I would assume that it would fit. My Rodagon 80 is the same size mount as my Schneider Componan 85 and 135 and the Rodagon 50.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'm with Don. I use a 150mm Rodagon f/5.6 and it has to be about the best lens I own.

Dr bob.
    I love the smell of fixer in the morning. It smells like...creativity!
    Truly, dr bob.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    The mounting thread of the rodagon 80/5.6 is likely to be 39 mm, like most enlarging lenses.

Gilbert
    Wilbert
    http://www.photovergne.com
    Cours photo en Auvergne

Shooter
    35mm
    But does the 370 handle roll film formats? If not, the 80mm enlarging lens is perhaps not the best choice.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin