Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,419   Online: 782

Hi,

in relation to my other question, has anyone used a medium format lens (or larger) on a Durst M370 BW, as I 've read that sometimes the light source isn't big enough and the condensors can be too small so you get light fall off on the outer sides of the projected image !!! i just want to know before I throw money at something that ain't going to work..........

thanks for any input !

ade

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm not familar with the M370 but it either does it or it doesn't. You might need different condensors but that info must be somewhere... do some searches and see if it's refered to as 35mm and 6x6, etc

Shooter
    Large Format
    If it were me, I would make a phone call to Jens at Durst Pro USA (aka World Images) in Hillsboro, Oregan. He will be able to tell you whether what you have planned will work. Telephone number is 503-846-1492. Good luck.

Shooter
    35mm
    Looks like it does.

Take a look:

http://www.durst-online.com/uk/produ...p?pid=17&hid=3

Jorge O

Thanks for your answers guys .....my internet access is slow and clunky and looking at image heavy sites can sometimes be a problem ............thanks again your all most helpful !!!!!!!!!

ta ade

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin