Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,312   Posts: 1,536,659   Online: 838

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    If you will not be doing color work, use filters. I do both and prefer filters if I'm doing B+W and dichro for color. The reason is that with filters you can change freely in between grades without adjusting the time.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by tiberiustibz View Post
    If you will not be doing color work, use filters. I do both and prefer filters if I'm doing B+W and dichro for color. The reason is that with filters you can change freely in between grades without adjusting the time.
    There are tables for doing the same thing with color heads. The trouble is finding (or making your own) table to match your enlarger with the paper you're using. I've got the tables printed with my enlarger's manual taped to my wall next to the enlarger, in a nice big font so I can read it easily. One of the two tables works with most papers. (Ilford and Foma papers use one table, most others use a table intended for Kodak papers.)

Shooter
    35mm
    Don't forget Multigrade heads too. If you can find one for your enlarger of course....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin