Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,990   Posts: 1,524,137   Online: 1094

Thread: Stopclocks

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I was wondering what advantages the RH Designs timers have over more ordinary ones?
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    They are "intelligent" timers, so they offer a lot more features than a simple timed on/off switch. The three features I see mentioned most are F-Stop timing, Dry-down compensation, and automatic test strip timing. They have a good reptuation for vendor support and quality products.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Stunning piece of kit. More genuinely useful features than you can shake a test strip at. The best money I've spent on darkroom gear. Unreservedly recommended... ...and no, I'm not on commission! :-)

Rather than me listing features, best just to read the manual: http://www.rhdesigns.co.uk/manuals/SCPro.PDF

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    The f stop timing is worth it's weight in gold. I have the analyser pro and love it.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin