Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,564   Posts: 1,573,446   Online: 823

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    May be a few scanned prints of what you have done may be more of a help, i use both a con, and a diff, the LPL 7700 as you. My times for print down time is set by what the test strip time are at a given F stop. Try using different stops for the test, until that is you are used to the type of enlarger. It did take me a while to understand there are small differences between the two types, not much but they are there. I do find if i get to little of contrast and do not want more blacks, i will add a little blue dial (.5) to the print and reduce the red.

Graham

RJS

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you have 'nice' blacks and whites and your prints are sharp not to worry if you have to develop more, or how much more. Since you are familiar with AA, remember, the negative is the score and the print the performance! It may be the rain in the plain this time of year for you, so be patient and photograph the Gaudi. You are to be envied.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin