Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,687   Posts: 1,548,623   Online: 1190

Shooter
    35mm Pan

negative carriers manual for LPL 7700VC

just bought a LPL 7700VC second hand. There's a variable size negative carrier with it and a carrier for 6x4,5.
    There's no explenation what so ever with it on how to re-assemble the kit for various sizes. Is such a manual available on line ? Help

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    There's slidey buttons on the right and bottom sides to adjust the masking on the glassed universal carrier.
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

Shooter
    35mm Pan
    thx, I noticed these, but it doesn't help. Got a fully assembled 35mm kit + a E type for 6x4,5. I don't take the risk of pushing and forcing things with the danger of ruining it. A manual would be great.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    With the Variable carrier you should have a 35mm insets, and the 645 is as it is. The sliders as AKKI as said you slide in towards the edge of the negs in the varriable carrier.

Graham

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I don't have the instruction booklet of the enlarger, but the carriers should be self explanatory.

I have a variable size carrier. It holds either inserts for various formats or glass plates to make it a universal glass carrier.
    To remove the 35mm insert, you need to slide the aluminium ruler inside the carrier which hold the insert. It slides along the two pins holding it, give it a little push if it is stuck, but that's the way to do it.

To use other formats in the carrier you will need either additional inserts or the glass plates. RK photographic can supply you with the accessories that you would need.
    http://www.thedarkroom.co.uk/product...11&getBrand=21

Little note, you may have noticed it or not, but you can insert the carrier from the front of the enlarger or the side. It is a very useful feature, to project the image portrait or landscape.

I hope this helps

Delphine

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin