Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,316   Posts: 1,536,738   Online: 1014

Thread: Sample Papers?

Shooter
    Medium Format

Sample Papers?

Hi all.

Do you know of a company that will send a sample package of their photo papers for me to try please?

Ilford (a gent here, said he was sending but either I never received it or misplaced it as it was long ago and I did not begin printing until recently)

Thank you.
    Tom

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You can get a swatch book of Foma papers from Freestyle. As I recall, it costs around $20. I wish that the other companies would follow Foma's example. There's no point in trying a whole package of paper just to find out what it looks like.
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes, like the old Kodak Darkroom Data guides. It would be nice if the current offering of several makers product could be in one. If Freestyle had something like that I would buy one in a minute.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Most camera shops (at least here in Canada, that I visit) have an Ilford swatch book. You may just need to look/ask around until someone finds it.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin