Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,231   Posts: 1,532,875   Online: 1063

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Zentena View Post
    You'll need a recessed board...
    That is an advantage to the normally disadvantageous idea of using a lens from an SLR - the WA designs are retro-focus and so you won't need a recessed board.
    DARKROOM AUTOMATION
    f-Stop Timers - Enlarging Meters
    http://www.darkroomautomation.com/da-main.htm

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have 35mm and 28mm Schnieders for just such a need. There is a Rodenstock Rogonar-S 25mm 4.0 9on that auction site right now for $29.99. Item number: 390059445637 .

I could use the Durst Board it is in shound you buy it and have a Beseler board to swap you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've heard of wide angle enlarging lenses, but I don't have any references for them. Schneider makes an excellent 28 mm lens, but it is really designed for half frame, and the coverage may be limited to less than full frame 35mm. Many enlargers will not allow this lens to get close enouth to the negative to focus.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin