Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,218   Posts: 1,532,177   Online: 1008

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I've used Anaret-S in both 50mm and 80mm versions for many years. I got hold of a Componon 60mm, but couldn't see that it gave any improvement over the 50mm Anaret-S. So I stick with my Anarets-
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Hello all,

Thank you for the answer. Last night I made a test: I exposed the same picture part to the same paper with 3 different lenses: with Belar 50/4.5, with SMC Takumar 55/1.8, and with Helios 58/2 (old type, with 39 mm lens mount). Both lenses was stopped down to f/8. The developed paper showed the following result: The Takumar is the best in this comparison, it has the sharpest picture. The difference between the Belar and the Takumar is pretty big. The Helios is very good, more better than the Belar, but the difference between the Takumar and the Helios is very small. It is possible that I buy a Scheneider Kreuznach Componar lens from ebay, if it is arrives I will retest the lens, but 4 instead of the 3 above.

Robert

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin