Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,174   Online: 795

Shooter
    8x10 Format

Durst Laborator 900 - focus and manual

Does anyone have experience with using a Durst Laborator 900? I know that the enlarger orginally was sold together with lenses. But does it also work properly with other lenses than the orginals sold together with the enlarger? I also wonder if someone know if it's possible to find a manual for the enlarger or the cls 450 head somewhere (I have searched Durst's homepage and webshop, but didn't find it)?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Does anyone know if I have to adjust the autofocus if I wan't to use a L900 with other than the original lenses? Thanks in advance!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    You can't use another lens in your L900 other than the ones it was tested for - you find the serial numbers on the focus variator.
    If you want to use another lens you need to reset the autofocus mechanism by modifying the setup of the cam plates. It can be done, but it's a pain and you need to know where to look for.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin