Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,923   Posts: 1,522,102   Online: 786

Shooter
    35mm RF

Revisions in "The Print" 1995 edition?

A recent discussion about books on printmaking sent me looking through my small collection of arts related volumes, only to discover I no longer have a copy of "The Print", disappeared forever by a visiting imp or nearsighted hoodoo.

Before I order up a gently used replacement , I'd like to ask, is there any significant differences in the materials and processes discussed between the 1982 and 1995 editions?

Eli

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Possibly only references to available films, papers etc but I doubt anything of any importance, I have the 82 edition and every-things still relevant today.

Ian

RJS

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just about everything AA wrote is as good today as when written. Only the names have changed to protect all the deceased products!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Thanks for the feedback, an '82 edition will fit in just fine with the old editions I have of "The Camera" and "The Negative".

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin