Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,000   Posts: 1,524,350   Online: 820

Shooter
    35mm

A Few Questions About Beseler 23CII

I managed to pick up a 23CII from Goodwill for $10 but I think I am missing a few parts. I have been looking for a pdf manual on the net and can't seem to find a working link, can someone send me the pdf? Thanks in advance.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The last time I looked all beseler manuals were on the Beseler site. Including exploded parts listings.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sent you a email pdf on the enlarger
    Last edited by dances_w_clouds; 08-10-2009 at 05:33 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    the 23C II can't do 4x5s correct? (without custom modifications?)

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    no, no 4x5, up to 6x9

never head of a custom modification. but that doesn't mean someone hasn't figured it out.

i would op for a 45 if you want to do 4x5. much more stable and will give you all the lower formats as well.
    just my 2 cents.
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I appreciate the 2 cents. I started out film back in the day when i was much younger. I do digital (sports photography). I just recent moved back to flim. i want to start processing my own shots. I was reading how a Beseler 45 was more for 4x5.

Thank you for the feedback much appreciated

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have both and they are great machines. However, I usually use the 4x5 for everything. Shoot more 35mm and 120 than 4x5. The 45M series is larger, but not that much. It is just easier to keep using one machine for everything. Of course, I do enjoy the motor elevation. My recent addition not yet in use is a CB-7. It adds motorized focusing.

Anyway, if you never plan to go bigger the 6x9, the 23C is great. I think the 45's are actually available for less money. Either way, you cannot lose.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I was offered the 23 C II for 10.00. I really don't plan on shooting under 4x5 since I do digital as well. I figured if I returned back to film I would do it on a large format scale but nothing less than 4x5.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin