Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,968   Posts: 1,523,440   Online: 991

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I am in need of a Beseler lens board for a Schneider 80mm lens.

The problem is, the lens is a 25mm mount.

Any idea where I can get one?

The big NYC shops don't carry them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Is this for enlarger or camera? Excuse the blond roots but I'm still learning to spot the difference. If it is for the enlarger I have 3 spare lens boards. One is undrilled.
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    David,
    You may need to get a standard Beseler 4x4in. drilled. Do not remember if you said, do you have a 23C or 45? This will make a difference as well, have you checked with Camera&Darkroom there off the plaza? Would think they might be of some help, at least they should know if someone local can drill a blank board for you. Also, have you located a 25mm lock nut or is it for a threaded lensboard? (sorry not familiar with the lens).
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    This is for a Beseler 45 enlarger. I refused to do business with camera & darkroom.

Images
    A year or two ago, I bought a Beseler-type lensboard for my MCR-X from either Columbus Camera or Midwest Camera; I can't recall which one. I'm not sure now about the price, but it was extremely reasonable, and I do recall that, apparently, these boards were then in stock as a standard item.

Konical

23C and MX series all take the same lensboard. Try Freestyle, Adorama, B&H, MPEX.COM, Samy's Camera, Calumet. All should stock the item, you pick the best price for you.
    Do not question what you have not done, question what you will not try.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin