Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,212   Posts: 1,532,100   Online: 1216

Shooter
    Medium Format

Anybody wanna sell me some 6x6 filters?

Hi, newbie here (to the forum anyway, and somewhat to film photography)

I have a Beseler 23c enlarger with the filter carrier above the negative. I need to find some 6x6 contrast filters for this baby. I just missed an eBay auction for them by like 2 minutes. Grrr...

Anyway, sorry if this is the wrong forum, I didn't see one for buying/selling.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Check the classifieds to the left and perhaps put a "want to buy ad".
    Richard

Why are there no speaker jacks on a stereo camera?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    These are about $30 new: http://www.freestylephoto.biz/215062...-x?cat_id=1602

Or you may be able to use the budget $9 smaller filters they sell if you have (or can make) an under-lens holder.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    How about this one?
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Freestyle Photo supply sells different brands for a reasonable price. I wouldnt buy someones used ones for a high price when they arent that expensive to begin with. The under lens ones are dear because of they are in special frames.
    Rick

Shooter
    Medium Format
    A number of years back, Ilford packed the VC filters along with a package of paper, called them "Value Packs".

If I recall, they had two (2) different ones, one with the 3.5 filters, the other with the 6x6 filters.

The more recent "Value Packs" are now packed with rolls of film, but you may want to call around to various dealers and see if they still have some of these older ones lying around.

While the paper itself may be somewhat old, the filters are still good, and if the paper is indeed old, who knows, maybe you can get the dealer to reduce the price, so he/she can clear his inventory.

You have nothing to lose, make some calls

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks everyone for your help, I bought a set over the weekend. Curiously, the filter holder I have is about 5"x5". No big deal though, I'll just cut them down.

Now if my flipping CHEMICALS would just arrive so I can do some developing!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin