Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,916   Posts: 1,521,870   Online: 1059

Shooter
    35mm

Value of Several Enlarging Lenses

I have several enlarging lenses, whose value I would like to determine, as I'm strongly considering selling. Some of them I think I have been able to establish, but I would really appreciate any help that can be generated.

Rodenstock Rodagon 105mm f/5.6

Schneider-Kreuznach Componon 150mm f/5.6 ($130ish)

Schneider-Kreuznach Componon 135mm f/5.6 ($130ish)

Nikon EL-NIKKOR 50mm f/4 ($40-$50)

Bausch & Lomb Tessar 5 1/2inch f/4.5 (for 3 1/4"x4 1/4")

Kodak Projection Anastigmat 75mm f/4.5

I can provide photos of any of these if someone thinks that would helpful in assessing a price/market value. Again, thanks so much for your help. JR

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    That Rodagon, is it the uncoated zebra version or a newer one? If the former, about USD50-80.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Mint or Ex+ examples of the better El-Nikkor 50/2.8 lens commonly sell on Ebay for around $40. I would guess the f4 version would sell around $25 to $30.

As for the others, go to Ebay and do a completed sales search of the specific lens. Occasionally a used lens will bring a higher-than-usual price, but overall it is a buyer's market.

Shooter
    35mm
    It is the zebra.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Are those Schneiders the late models with the illuminated scales, original caps and original plastic box? If not, the prices seem a little high. If they are the late models they are good deals at those prices.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    $1 per millimeter tops.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin