Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,714   Posts: 1,483,036   Online: 799

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm RF
    thanks for the advice ozphoto... and yes i'm hunting thru ebay for one, nothing available now but hopefully one will pop up.. fingers crossed

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You might contact this APUG sponsor, The Darkroom Studios

He has a lot of parts, probably not everything is listed.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by fotch View Post
    You might contact this APUG sponsor, The Darkroom Studios

He has a lot of parts, probably not everything is listed.
    nice one fotch.. will try them now!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ryca View Post
    Thanks for your replies guys. I do realise that the lens in an important aspect and will be looking to upgrade the lens in due time.. not sure of lens specifics with these tho. I will be looking at them properly tonite so will make sure to have a proper look. I've only seen pictures of all except the Ilford - I actually tried google'ing for the Ilford and was unsuccessful. Maybe its an Omega C700? Anyways thanks for the advice.. will update later tonite after I've seen them!

Cheers!
    I think, from a previous post somewhere, I saw that the Ilford label was applied to some Omega enlargers when sold in Australia.

I printed on an Omega C700 for years and found it satisfactory. I have a soft spot for Meopta enlargers--they always represented a lot of bang for the buck. I have heard nothing bad about LPL enlargers. I think Freestyle still sells them in the USA.
    John, Mount Vernon, Virginia USA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin