Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,699   Posts: 1,482,581   Online: 874

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meopta Lenses

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well I am going to go for the Anarat S 50mm.
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have used a Meogon S 80mm lens for the last 16 years trouble free for all my 6x6 work. I have the f2.8 version which is hard to get nowadays as I believes its no longer made. At anyrate, I remember reading an enlarger lens test from a photo rag in the UK when I lived there in the early 90's that compared the Meogon S 80mm f2.8 with all the other similar glass from it's peers. It actually had better performance than the componon S and Rodagons across all apertures. In fact the meogon had the best control of distortion than any of them over more apertures as well. I would not hesitate to recommend this lens. I am not sure on the newer version of the 80mm as it is only f4.5 I believe. I would assume it would be comperable buy YMMV. If you can find a used f2.8 version, then jump on it.
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am getting a 50mm f/2.8
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin