Full results are in!!
Problems pointed out and the results:
1) Development time should be 90 seconds, not 60 seconds .... made no difference
2) Lamp may be low output .... this turned out to be 1/2 of problem
3) Film was over developed and contrast was too high .... this was the other 1/2 of the problem
This time, I carefully read the Kodak's instructions and made adjustment to agitation procedure and development time taking into account I am using Condenser type enlarger. This time, the film is visibly less contrasty compared to the last try. In fact, it looks more normal this time.
After changing the bulb, I made what I consider to be a normal print using 90 seconds development time.
Then, I reduced the development time to 60 seconds. No changes were observed.
Then I changed the bulb. The print was quite a bit lighter.
Right now, using f/8 and #2 filter, I can get a good result in anywhere from 15 to 25 seconds, not 45 to 60 seconds.
Thank you everyone for putting up with me with all the beginner questions and carefully guiding me to a successful results.