Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,058   Posts: 1,561,545   Online: 782

Shooter
    35mm

LPL3301D enlarger

hi,i'm just about to start shooting b&w film back and printing my own film.
    one of my friend offer me LPL3301D enlarger with Rodenstock rodagon 50mm f/2.8 lens,is this a good enlarger for a newbie to start off?what is the maximum size of paper that i can produce with it?

http://www.khbphotografix.com/LPL/LPL3301D.htm

Shooter
    35mm RF
    From my limited knowledge this is a 35mm enlarger so if you wish to move to medium format then it will not serve you as well. Good lens, and it will be fine to start off with, LPL made good enlargers, you will be able to go to 10 x 8 at least. No doubt another will be able to post more/corrected info, enjoy and regards

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by pakeha View Post
    From my limited knowledge this is a 35mm enlarger so if you wish to move to medium format then it will not serve you as well. Good lens, and it will be fine to start off with, LPL made good enlargers, you will be able to go to 10 x 8 at least. No doubt another will be able to post more/corrected info, enjoy and regards
    actually i'm shooting mostly on 35mm,and to find an enlarger at my country is quite hard,so i'ii try to grab this chance,thanks for the comment...
    i hope more ppl can post their comments,especially about the Rodenstock rodagon 50mm f/2.8 lens,is there any issue regarding this lens,as i'm almost zero knowledge about the enlarger.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Rodenstock rodagon 50mm f/2.8 lens is a high quality lens.
    As long as it is in good condition (clean, undamaged), it should serve you well.
    It can also be used with other, larger enlargers, if you ever obtain one.
    This particular enlarger is most convenient for small enlargements (up to 9x13.5) but it can be used for larger prints.

Have fun with it!

Matt

Shooter
    35mm
    Sorry,my mistake,actually the enlarger comes with Rodenstock Rogonar 50mm f/2.8,not the one that i mention before?anybody using this lens?how about the performance of the lens?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin