Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,219   Posts: 1,532,254   Online: 818

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    I made a 645 mask for my 6x6 carrier by lightly gluing a 645 slide mount onto the the topside of the carrier.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...de_Mounts.html

Works like a charm!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks all the info was great. I downloaded a manual and am going to order the bulb from freestyle.
    Marvin

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
    I haven't done any printing in many years but I just bought a 23CII XL enlarger on ebay and would like to get started again. The enlarger is setup for 35mm with neg carrier and 50mm El Nikor lens. I would like to also use it on 6x4.5 negs from my Bronica Etrsi and was wondering if anyone uses the 6x6 neg carrier for 6x4.5. I have found the 6x6 on ebay but no 6x4.5 negative carrier and they seem to be very expensive new. I also need an 80mm lens and lens board as I assume each lens needs a lens board. any ideas appreciated.
    It's done. Would be best to make a mask to cut out extraneous image.
    John, Mount Vernon, Virginia USA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin