Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,312   Posts: 1,536,665   Online: 796

Shooter
    35mm

Componon-s iris blades - how many???

Hi! I just bought a 2nd-hand Componon-s 50mm 2.8. Is it correct that it has only 5 iris blades? I mean it all looks in order I suppose, but I would've thought it'd have a couple more than that! Sure sure, how could they come out! Still, I just want to be sure. Now, the thing is, I recently I bought a 60mm Rodagon and got an 80mm Rogonar thrown in. Having no use for it whatsoever, I ripped the 80mm apart to check out it's innards, like you do, if you're that curious. Bits of it went all over the place. Just now, weeks later, on inspecting the Componon & remarking on how strange I thought it was to just have 5 blades, I noticed a lone blade on the floor at my feet....... me looking sideways at the Componon in my hand & thinking 'No, surely that's not from you?!' I know, probably sounds funny, but like I say I just want to be sure Many thanks, Paul

Shooter
    35mm
    Yes, 5 blades.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thank you!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin