Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,943   Posts: 1,585,778   Online: 1102

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks everyone for your advice. I think what I'll do is move the enlarging lens to my living room and turn on the enlarger while I mix up my chemicals. Now if only I can find a safe place to store the lens, I think that calls for a glass of Irish Mist while I put my thinking cap on.

Cheers everyone and thanks again.
    TEX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Do you keep the Irish Mist in a cabinet in your living space? Might be a good place to keep your lenses, too. Come to think of it, there's a bit of space between the Jamison and the cognac...

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    You could just keep the lend with your enlarger -- just put the lens in a sealed plastic container with some of those silica gel things (try your local shoe store -- shoes seem to come with them). Put the silica gels things on a plate and pop them into the oven (350F or so) to dry them.

Vaughn
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin