Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,905   Posts: 1,555,853   Online: 925

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Durst CLS 450 and VLS 500

Hello dear b&w photographers,

The digital hype gives some opportunities on the anlogue second hand market.
    I bought a Durst L1000 with CLS 450 and a Durst L1200 with VLS 500.
    Is there someone who is working with these enlargers?
    An who can provide me a copy of the manuals?

Many thanks
    Fred

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello Fred,
    You could try: www.oldtimercameras.com They have got loads of manuals and stuff.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks a lot!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I bought a L1000 with CLS 450 early this year. I asked Rüdiger Mehlmann a very nice guy who is doing german support for analogue devices if I could get a manual. His reply was that this thing is so simple I will hardly need one (given the cost of about 20 EUR if I would like to have a copy) but he would rather send me a pdf-list of the accessories once available. If you are interested I can mail you that list. It is in German, but part-names and pictures should make it universally comprehensible.

Stefan.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello Stefan,

I've the same configuration here, a L1000 with cls 450.

Indeed, it is simple. Orthow there is a feature that I don't understand, the "in" and "out" filter handle on the left side.

In the mean while I contacted already the website "oldcameras", in the near future I will have the manauals. I would be nice to send me your list...once I have the pdf files from the manual I will send it also to you.

Fred

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by fred
    Hello Stefan,

I've the same configuration here, a L1000 with cls 450.

Indeed, it is simple. Orthow there is a feature that I don't understand, the "in" and "out" filter handle on the left side.

In the mean while I contacted already the website "oldcameras", in the near future I will have the manauals. I would be nice to send me your list...once I have the pdf files from the manual I will send it also to you.

Fred
    On most dichroic enlargers I've seen that simply swings the filter set out of the lightpath without disturbing the settings so you cab focus or take readings etc.
    Gary Beasley

I've used a CLS 450 head. I agree that it is so simple that there is no need for a manual.

Others have stated that Durst will mail manuals for free, so if you are still looking for a manual you could try contacting Durst: http://www.durst.it/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by glbeas
    On most dichroic enlargers I've seen that simply swings the filter set out of the lightpath without disturbing the settings so you cab focus or take readings etc.
    Exactly. The filters swing out and and a red warning-LED on the front goes on.

The accessory-list I promised will follow!

Stefan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin