Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,747   Posts: 1,515,681   Online: 816

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Les,
    I checked out the website. love the timers and want to get the developing timer and the enlarging verio timer for my zone VI enlargers.
    Is there a place in the states that carries them or do we have to deal with the brits.

regards
    michael andersen
    "Capturing an image is only one step of the long chain of events to create a beautiful Photograph” See my updated website: mandersenphotography.com

Quote Originally Posted by BruceN
    Les,
    I called Calumet about a compensating timer and was told by their tech that the Zone VI type 2 VC head has a green LED that lights up indicating the head has "stabilized." He said that as long as I always made sure the LED was lit before printing I wouldn't need a compensating timer. What is your experience with this? Thanks,
    Bruce
    Some of have problems with voltage changes, like a furnace or air conditioner cutting in and the compensating timers seem to look after that.

Michael

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by blansky
    Some of have problems with voltage changes, like a furnace or air conditioner cutting in and the compensating timers seem to look after that.

Michael

Thanks Michael,
    I'll just go with the timer I have for now, but when I get the cash scraped up I think I'll follow in your footsteps by getting a MetroLux II. And maybe much much later I'll think about the LED head.

Bruce

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin