Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,200   Online: 802

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4x5 Enlarger

Raj

Shooter
    35mm
    Hello Ashok,

I am Raj from Secunderabad India, I recently purchased an Omega 6 X 9 cm enlarger from a local source, this guy has another Omega 4 X 5 D2 enlarger in good shape with a few glassless neg carriers and a lens. Another person has an AGIL model 11 (Indian Brand), 4 1/2" X 6 1/2" enlarger also. Let me know if you are interested, I can send pictures and if the deal goes through I can arrange to ship it for you. Since we are both from India, shipping charges will be minimal and customs duties will not be applicable. May I suggest 3% goes to APUG. PM me if interested.

Best regards,
    Raj
    From beautiful and exotic India.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Raj,

Sent you PM.

Ashok

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hope you get set up Ashok, it's great that people like nyou and Raj expand the International base of APUG, it's what makes the site interesting.

Some of us work in quite an isolated way, outside Mainland America and Europe, apart from spotting the very odd US tourist off the cruise ships I've only met one other film user here in Turkey in 4 years, although there are quite a few in Istanbul.

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Ian,

It's taking me a while to get started, though the journey is exhilarating. I'm heading towards alternative and looks like it will be a couple of months before my first print. APUG has been an invaluable resource.

Do you shoot photo projects in Turkey?

Ashok

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin