Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,301   Posts: 1,536,174   Online: 719

Shooter
    35mm

Need parts list for Beseler Dual Dicro 23c II Enlarger

I have inherited a Beseler Dual Dichro 23c II enlarger and am looking for an illustrated parts list to help me identify what should be there. Does anyone have one that they would be willing to email to me? I don't have either the parts list or the manual, but right now the illustrated parts list is most important. Thank you.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I have the manual that shows a parts diagram for the condenser version, so not sure how helpful it would be. Let me know if you want it and i can email it to you.

The beseler web site has a diagram from the 23c III

http://www.beselerphoto.com/index.html

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by djhopscotch View Post
    I have the manual that shows a parts diagram for the condenser version, so not sure how helpful it would be. Let me know if you want it and i can email it to you.

The beseler web site has a diagram from the 23c III

http://www.beselerphoto.com/index.html
    I have a pdf copy for the model 23c which I believe is the condensor model. Unfortunately this does not have the information I am looking for.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a pdf copy of the manual and parts list for the 23CIIIXL, including both condensor and colour heads.

PM me your email address, and I'll send it to you.

Some here might require you to subscribe here (APUG) first, but I'll just encourage you to subscribe to APUG first .
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by garryg3 View Post
    I have a pdf copy for the model 23c which I believe is the condensor model. Unfortunately this does not have the information I am looking for.
    How do you know anything is missing? It might help if you post a picture of the area that you think may need something. Or, your location. Perhaps someone who has one is near you and you can get together to help solve whatever you think is wrong. Good Luck.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin