Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,721   Posts: 1,514,953   Online: 1093

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Further to my original post, the brand new LPL 7452 VCCE (Saunders 4550 XL) has finally arrived with some nice customized negative carriers. It was a pleasure dealing with KHB Photografix. They were very helpful. For now I'll be working on reprinting a 35mm portfolio so I got a new 50mm Rodenstock APO Rodagon to go with the new enlarger. It has been a long time since I've needed any new darkroom equipment so I'm feeling that good old "new gear rush", which is fun since it can give you an extra push to get out and make new photographs. Can't wait to start printing with the new setup.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Since Michael appears to be printing with filters and multigrade papers, there is the "luxury" of printing different portions of the image with different contrasts. I have been using an Aristo VCL4500 for years and find that to be a very useful tool and have not noticed any loss of sharpness. I print up to 16x20 from medium and 4x5 format negatives. Sometimes using only a portion of a negative. I started out with a condenser then switched to a cold light and the to the VCL. Once you get used to the new equipment you won't look back.

http://www.jeffreyglasser.com/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin