Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,493   Posts: 1,542,989   Online: 840

Shooter
    Medium Format

Meopta Opemus 6 condensers?

Just wondering what I should expect to find inside one of these enlargers? Do they come with an 'all-in-one' condenser unit, covering 35mm and 6x6 or do they have interchangeable units in different sizes? I'd like to hope it's not the latter, as I don't fancy searching high and low for a 6x6.

Shooter
    35mm
    The condenser covers both 135 and 120, up to 6x6. It's a nice enlarger, which is also modular and you can also put a colorhead if you wish. Parts are also easily obtainable, as these were - and are - popular enlargers in Europe.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    They have a large all in one condenser which covers formats from 35mm to6/6,and work very well well indeed,Richard

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Ah, great to hear. Thanks.
    They look very well made.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A nice enlarger, used it until I got a Magnifax 4. I had nothing to complain except that it is a little bit prone to vibrations

Just look that it is the model with the filter tray

John

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    opemus 6 is nice, i had it before i bought the focomat 1c.
    check the filter drawer - there should be matte glass for better uniformity of light.
    however you have to align the planes correctly and that can be a real pain in the back - prepare a lots of small metal shims (or pieces of paper) and never ever move the enlarger around the house after you align it (it's sensitive).

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin